Asthma - respule
Hi, Im suffering from hereditary asthma and inhaler usage few times a week works during cold times usually but currently I'm in need of suggestion for a mild nebulizer respule, will duolin be sufficient or should I give foracort a try? Any help is appreciated, good day.

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Duolin acts for short time period. Foracort for longer time..use according to necessity. Duolin for immediate relief and foracort for maintainance
Dr. Lohith
You will require Foracort, as your usage of reliever medicine is high However depending on the studies one will be able to advice better