AST & ALT are high in Liver LFT
Hello. My AST and ALT have appeared high in latest LFT report. AST - 40 and ALT 98 u/l. Other markers are pretty much normal. Is it a serious concern ? My cholesterol is also borderline high. What shall I do for liver concern ? Any further test or diet changes ?

Deranged lft might be due to cholesterol so control it If overweight the control
8446860x370 for consultation

What's your age? Is there any symptom. Is your USG normal? Needs some more info.
do a Usg whole abdomen
if any doubt contact me
Kindly let me know why u go through this reports and other conditions Book an appointment will discuss
Evening.......I am Krishna and I am a UK trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore. Not a serious concern. You have fatty liver and raised cholesterol is indicator of your diet and sedentary lifestyle I am available for consultation if you wish to speak. All these chagee are reversible and you don't need any further investigation Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X
Ast and alt values are minutely high..... It's not very significant rise. If u hav no symptoms, then dont worry about it. Also for cholesterol decrease ur oil intake and start exercise.
Ur age
Needed full history so contact me in Practo
Avoid alcohol if taking