Arthritis chronic n old

Suffering from arthritis for last 30 yrs and managing with diclofenac painkiller. Now the condition is very chronic and alopathy doctors advise for heap replacement, but I do not want to do that. So any doctor from any steam like alternative medicine or Ayurveda or homeopathy , please help me.
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 18 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

taking pain killers is not good, can cause  liver & kidney disease, if arthritis is severe replacement is better option, if you do not want there are good drug therapies available for mild joint healing and better reduction of symptoms, chodroprotective drugs, visscosuppliments, collagen substances available, consult orthopedic surgeon he can  prescribe
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?