Around the testis skin

There is a small small wounds arounds the testis and anus due to over itching again and again. it happens with me always in summer why it's repeats always ? as per me may be it's a type of fungal infection. Others will let you know very well
views-icons 41 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Around the testis skin

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. If you sweat a lot down there, then it could be fungal infection. Also fungal infections are more common in monsoons also so cannot decide depending on the whether. I would suggest you consult a dermatologist in oerson for further evaluation and proper diagnosis as to what it is. And that can happen only after examining the patient. Keep the area dry and you could apply a candid dusting powder. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?