Armpits and vaginal area
My armpits and vagina area is too dark and sensitive. I usually get rashes so easily specially on my vaginal area. Please suggest something.

Hello there. Your history you have provided here is very insufficient. Vaginal itching could be a sign of vaginal candidiasis. But there will also be a discharge. Kindly consult a gynaecologist and a dermatologist in person for any advice in regards to this matter. Because we cannot say anything without actually examining the patient. I hope you understand. Hope you feel better soon. regards