Armpit painful lump
I have a lump since October 2015 under my armpit. Initially wasn't visible or painful, but I could feel tiny lump movable. As months passed lump was visible and now it's grown in pea size also painful when I touch. I have consulted 6 doctors and none are of any help. Asking me to take uterus test for armpit Lump felt is irrelevant. Can someone suggest best doctor in Chennai nearby Velachery who can treat my issue?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Please consult a Surgeon and probably they will ask for a FNAC or biopsy for confirmation. Hope it helps