Armpit painful lump

I have a lump since October 2015 under my armpit. Initially wasn't visible or painful, but I could feel tiny lump movable. As months passed lump was visible and now it's grown in pea size also painful when I touch. I have consulted 6 doctors and none are of any help. Asking me to take uterus test for armpit Lump felt is irrelevant. Can someone suggest best doctor in Chennai nearby Velachery who can treat my issue?
views-icons 81 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Please consult a Surgeon and probably they will ask for a FNAC or biopsy for confirmation. Hope it helps
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?