ARM PAIN for mother
Hello Doc, My mother has pain in her right arm Exactly near front elbow part and the elbow bone. Pls refer picture attached. She feels stifness over there She also has mild arthritis Could you please suggest a solution Ready to constult online.

Please consult for clinical examination / online consult.
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://prac.to/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1-dir
It can be technically labelled as tennis elbow but basically it can be due to overuse of the right hand.
we can do a teleconsultation if you want.
give her right hand rest from activities and that includes holding mobiles!