Areata alopecia

Hello, I am suffering from Areata Alopecia, I have consulted with a doctor one year ago but even after 7-8 month didnt find any improvement. Then I consulted to one of a senior hair dresser, he gave me treatment with home made idea, but even it didnt work. What should I do? Can anyone suggest scene specialist in mumbai? Thank you.
views-icons 84 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Siddharth Prakash
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 9 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, Hair loss is a complex problem and can have a multitude of causes. The important thing is to know the problem cost, and then get the right treatment. Try Dr Niketa Sonavane is highly recommended. Take care, Dr Siddharth Prakash
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?