Folica hair tincture
I am suffering from MPB. I used minoxidil and finasteride which stopped my hairfall a bit, I started shedding hair after stopping them. Now my doctor advised me Folica hair tincture for hairloss and dandruff. But I heard that it used only for alopecia areata and not for MPB. Is it okay to use it? Does it cause any side effect?

You have not been councelled properly for male pattern baldness treatment. Please call me or send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment advice.

How to get dandruff out of hair How to apply folica hair tincture