Anxiety wnd fatigue
Severe heat on forehead, face, ears and shoulders always, also in the mornings. Same after hot bath. Need to apply water to face, forehead ears and neck to cool them and feel better. Brushing increases my anxiety. Chopping veggies, mixing something with hands, reading. When munching hard food. Reading news paper. Physical activities affect my brain. Fear , afraid and anxiety for everything. Lots of negative thinking before doing anything. Similar headache after wearing a head band. While exercising, trying to remember next exercise gives me a heads ache. Counting gives me headache/anxiety too. I don't know the what anxiety really is, but what I feel in the head is some kind of inconvenience. No patience at all. Problem with concentration Feeling overly tensed Always anticipating the worst in any situation Feeling restless and irritable Watching out for danger signs in everything Feeling mentally blank Muscle tension Feeling twitches and Tremors A severe head

Hello.. Well I totally understand your situation...I really need to sit and talk..I neevto know from when all these symptoms started..what is the trigger to this situation...please consult a psychiatrist first and get a counseling session and then medications also to calm you down..thank you
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
Meet psychiatrist