Anxiety or Depression
I am confused should I consult Psychiatry or Gastrologist? My Symptoms:- I was having Nausea in Eating &Drinking water. Early waking Loss of appetite Weight loss This happen between months of May - August I had done all test LFT, Endoscopy,CT Scan and lots of other test.. All test report are normal.. Doctor was not able to find why Gas medicine are not working after I had consult with Gastroenterology department they had prescribed a medicine called #Nexito plus I had taken that medicine for 45 days after i stopped.. Now my symptom are back Problem in sleep Loss of appetite Nausea in eating My question is does this is depression symptoms or anxiety.. Should I consult gastro or Psychiatry.. What will be minimum medicine duration?

Nexito is a Psychiatric medicine Which automatically means your problem is psycho somatic Where stress can lead to physical symptoms So you need medicine for symptoms and therapy for deep rooted conflicts or stress And you will be good to go :) Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling online All the best
Hi These symptoms are psychosomatic symptoms and better that you consult a psychiatrist. Minimum duration is a year or more depending upon the response. Thanks and regards