Anxiety  phobia
Hello respected doctors am facing problems like stress low confidance poor concentration forgetfulness palpitation and lost interest in many activities food etc along with low immunity is it something which can be sort out by own or i have to c a psychiatrist or psychologist or physician please advise me Thank you
154 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi. As the problems mentioned by you appears to be Psychilogical one. But still all the possible physical problems have to be ruled out. For this you see Psychiatrist he may advise you the proper help.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?