Anxiety & headache
I am suffering headache head of back side on before 7 months and every time coming negative thought i am consulted more doctors but not cure mri head scanned is normal i am consulted nuorolagist ent and psychiatrist all doctors said ur anxity problem what i do i am very disappoined and every time sad mood.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

What is the anxiety in you?? Are you  not self  motivated??? and having a low confidence for quite a long time.??!! I think If u cld visit a Psychologist /Counsellor in your city you may get some clarity and resolve your issue.
Dr. Priyanka Srivastava (PhD)
Clinical Psychologist 22 yrs exp Noida
You must be thinking a lot. Read or watch good positive movies or stories to change your outlook. Anxiety at times maybe of fear, if it's so, then move out of it and start living your life in present situation. Join any type of physical exercise program.