cardiologist-icon
Anxiety...
Doctor suffering from anxiety chest pain palpitations ECG normal 2dEcho Is Normal My 2dEcho Is Normal Than My Heart Is Healthy Or Not?

Dr. Naresh Vadlamani
Addiction Psychiatrist 23 yrs exp Hyderabad

More likely that you could be suffering from panic disorder. It can be cured completely with medications and CBT - a type of counseling. The treatment may for few months. Kindly visit a nearby psychiatrist for correct evaluation and effective management
Dr. Navya G
Hi there. You seem to be very stressed. Anxiety is the reason for your chest pain and palpitations. Other symptoms of anxiety disorder include sweating, feeling of uneasy, tremors, sleeplessness. you needn't have to worry as you don't have cardiac problem as your Ecg and echo is normal. You have general anxiety disorder. It's treatment includes reguLar relaxation exercises, lifestyle changes, counseling, anti anxiety medications . Please do consult nearest psychiatrist soon.