Anxiety Disorder Symptoms
I felt teeth chattering today, so I googled it. One of the reasons was anxiety as others didn't seem to apply to me. I noticed that many of the anxiety disorder symptoms are applicable to me like self-consciousness, Worrying too much, sleeping problems, perfectionism, etc. Should I consult a doctor? I am worried.

Dr. Bhushan Mhetre
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Pune
Anxiety is part and parcel of one's life. if there is no anxiety or stress one will become dull. Too much anxiety also deteriorates functioning. So it should be managed, either by medications or by counseling ..stress management techniques. it seems you have some personality characteristics which provoke anxiety..e.g. perfectionism. If it interferes in task completion on time..it is pathological. also if you insist other to be as perfect as you it will also add to anxiety and stress which is absolutely unnecessary.
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Anxiety symptoms will be present on and off in everyone. Unless anxiety interferes with your day to say functioning, or anxiety is distressing on a continuous basis, nothing needs to be done.