cardiologist-icon

ANXIETY Chest Pain

Doctor Iam Suffering From Anxiety Chest Pain Is Related Costochondritis?I Done Ecg Normal 2d Echo Also Normal ..Answer Me Doctor Thank You Sir or Madam...

Doctor Answers (2) on ANXIETY Chest Pain

Dr. Shilpa Dane Gaba Pune | Cardiologist
Oh dear sorry to hear about your agony. Chest pain of your age could be due to Anxiety, Hyperacidity, Vitamin D deficiency and many more. A proper History and examination will help us to arrive at a proper diagnosis and treatment.Do visit our Clinic for assistance and a speedy recovery.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your pain and feeling But before that I need to tell you that the chaps of age of yours is very rare to get heart conditons. Any how you have undergone the test and they are normal that's obvious. Now coming to your question anxiety and costochondritis are no way related. They are way too different conditions. If you have costo chondritis then follow the prescription given by doctor. Thank you