Anxiety and sleep disorde

For the past 7 months I have been suffering from sleep disorder anxiety. I am taking Lexapam 10 mg. I want to tapper the medication as it is causing a few side effects which is ruining my daily activities. Is there any medication in homeopathy which will help me to tapper the above medication without any side effect and my sleep cycle returns back to normal. Regards

Doctor Answers (5) on Anxiety and sleep disorde

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 6th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking as it may misled the case. So you may contact through Practo location dumdum Kolkata or mail abanm@rediffmail for getting my contact no
Dr. D.Senthil Kumar Chennai | Alternative Medicine
Hi No worries Its may because of Pre or Post menopausal Syndrome, Do walk daily, Do relaxation exercise daily, Drink warm milk before retiring to bed, Feel happy always, Think Nothing is permanent in the world, Take Passiflora Q 20 dps twice a day, If you wont feel better after taking this Homeo medicines, Its good to consult a Homeopathy Doctor in person, All the best
Insomnia is a sleep disorder in which a person finds it difficult to fall asleep or to stay asleep. Insomnia also includes poor sleep quality, restless sleep, waking up several times during sleep, and feeling un-refreshed or tired after waking up.  Homeopathy provides a very safe, effective and non-habit forming treatment of both types of insomnia — acute and chronic. Since the Homeopathic medicines are sourced from natural substances, there are no side-effects.consult homeopathic physician for your complaints as soon as possible. Withdrawing your allopathic medicine immediately will cause u trouble so you will need to tapper it while taking homeopathy medicine
Hello yes defiantly homeopathic medicine helps u for above symptoms.Even I experienced lots of patient came with this type of complaints for that i have to take some detail history of patient like his/her personal history, work history ...etc.even with Homeopathic medicine will prescribed some Diet and exercise for the same.and patients get awesome result.