Anxiety and Restlessness
I have been struggling with anxiety and restlessness for few years now. While earlier it wasn't an issue, excessive stress or anxiety has led me towards high blood pressure at an young age of 25 years. I have tried meditation, cardiovascular exercises etc but not to much relief. I was recently made aware that chiropractic techniques may help relieving it. Can a physician or doctor help me validate it?

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Keep exercise continue and physician will help u
Ms. Hetal J Kamdar
Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Having a positive grateful attititude as a habit and practise meditation daily few mins.u can use aromatherapy to get positivity around and u will b able to relax.
Dr. Ritesh Kharnal
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Indore
Jacobson’s relaxation technique, also known as progressive relaxation therapy, is a type of therapy that focuses on tightening and relaxing specific muscle groups in sequence. By concentrating on specific areas and tensing and then relaxing them, you can become more aware of your body and physical sensations.