Anxiety and anger managem
Often I feel depressed and I'm not able to communicate with new people around me,whenever a new task is to be done I feel very anxious even in routine my brain is constantly thinking which detract me from focusing on ma work.

I think there is some influence of self doubt in you which is causing  all those problems in you. This can be corrected  and resolved  once you have counselling sessions with a consultant.
You seem to be suffering from anxiety and depression, read this book Declutter Your Mind: How to Stop Worrying, Relieve Anxiety, and Eliminate Negative Thinking by S.J.  Scott If it doesn't help you cosult a psychiatrist
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You just need to concentrate more and practice more. Thats it. Everything is going to be normal. Many people have this issue. But with time, things get better. You can also consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.