Anxiety & OCD
Hey I am suffering ocd last 1 and half years I take allopathy medicine for 8 month it decrease my symptoms but gives some sideeffect. Then I didn't continue these medicine, now these anxiety & ocd symptoms are started also it didn't concentrate in my work in my day to day life. I have consult psychiatrist again he advise to take the medicine again started the course. But my family didn't support for alloathy regarding mental health, I am also afraid from these medicine addiction and side effect. I want permanent solution from these disease please help me out

Consult me online

You will have to identify the root cause of your anxiety. A doctor can only help you in managing the symptoms of the disease. It is tough for all patients. You are not alone.
Consult online if needed
Consult psychiatrist.
Pyschiatrist consultation
Consultation with a psychiatrist is advisable
Psychiatrist consultation is needed