Anus and stomach problem

Im very lean , and I want to join Army So i hit the gym and doing workout since 1 year I started proteins - bcaa tablets, mass gainer and whey protein And i took a diet from Mr. Mumbai And it includes - 6 bcaa tablets,calcium tablet , mass gainer and whey protein 3 scoop, 200 gms chicken every day , 5 egg whites , 3 scrambled eggs , oats in morning and evening, apple and salad I'm following it completely But im having pain in stomach and at anus Can u suggest me any medicines to digest this or any solutions

Doctor Answers (1) on Anus and stomach problem

Dr. Tejender Kaur Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hello As per the infomatiom provided May be something at you are eating is not correct or is not suiyubg your body system. Weight gain is a slow an steady process. Healthy muscle gain is what is required at your age A balanced diet will promote muscle  and over all development. In case of non-vegetarians, there are lots of option to select from. For pure vegetarians there are many combinations of foods that promote muscle growth. Lean meats, eggs, Pulses, Soya, cruciferous vegetables, dairy products and whole cereals promote muscle gain. Along side proper exercise and a healthy lifestyle aids in overall developmemt. For tailor made diet plan feel free to contact me or register at http://ghkritediet.zest.md