Ankle twist
My husbands has been weak and gets injured easily. Last time while playing basketball, he again twisted his ankle. It pained a lot for the first few days. He uses ice and volini sometimes. Its been two weeks now, he can walk but cant twist his foot left or right. What is recommended so it heals faster.

Hi...., I went through your query.... Looks like there is a tear in the ligaments... Surgery is not required in the vast majority of ankle sprains. Even in severe sprains, these ligaments will heal without surgery. The grade of the sprain will dictate treatment.... Physical therapy is a mainstay. Your husband should learn to strengthen the muscles around the ankle, particularly the peroneals.....Consult Orthopedician....