Ankle pain -@
Hi Doctors, I have been suffering from ankle pain since a week. Even my legs are getting more thicker (swelling) these days from thighs to ankle. Please help me to find out the reason. Weight: 65 Height: 5.7

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, your weight tells you are having more weight than ideal for your height and age. It could be due to bad dieatry habits or hormonal imbalance like hypothyroidism, stress, PCOS, or hereditary. This obesity causing more strain on your legs causing pain and swelling (or due to hypothyroidism itself). Please visit a general physician to get examined and you need to reduce your weight by exercise and diet.