Ankle pain
Hello doctor, I have been having ankle pain from the past 5 days. I daily walk around 2 kms . Should I wait some more days or get to a doctor? Thanks

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello .....Ankle sprains can be diagnosed fairly easily given that they are common injuries. The location of pain on the outside of the ankle with tenderness and swelling . normal X-rays also suggest that the bone has not been broken and instead the ankle ligaments have been torn or sprained.physiotherapy , rest , cold compression , crepe bandages are helpful...