Ankle pain and burning

I have been having this problem for the last 5 months, have done my vitamin D tests and Spine X-ray done as well. My vitamin D level 2 months back was 5.9 , and the X-ray doesn't show much problem. My uric acid levels are low. The problem is that I have visited 4 doctors and any medications has not been able to bring down the pain levels. Recently i also tried physiotherapy, even that isn't helping. Can anyone suggest what I should do?

Doctor Answers (1) on Ankle pain and burning

U should drink more water and coconut water at early morning before food.. apply the honey over the ankle.. maintain the exercises wht ever physiotherapist has been tought u.. take cold water in bucket.. deep ur ankle in cold water then do some exercise for 15 mint.. water should not b more cold.. maintain the diets and minarals.. follow the intruction of ortho dr.. hope u get well soon.. take care