Anger while talking wife

I get pressure in my head while talking with my wife i get anger in silly thing i love her but stilk i do this with her

In the heat of the moment, it's easy to say something you'll later regret. Take a few moments to collect your thoughts before saying anything — and allow others involved in the situation to do the same. As soon as you're thinking clearly, express your frustration in an assertive but nonconfrontational way. State your concerns and needs clearly and directly, without hurting others or trying to control them. Give yourself short breaks during times of the day that tend to be stressful. A few moments of quiet time might help you feel better prepared to handle what's ahead without getting irritated or angry...
Dr. Soumitra Das
Psychiatrist 5 yrs exp Alappuzha
Try to b as much as natural
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello anxiety disorders adjustment disorders should be ruled out consult psychiatrist for counselling.