Anger problem
Hi..from past one year i am getting too much anger on small small things.if smthing is not going according to me i get too much anger..i dont have bp problm..and even my memory power has reducd..nw i dnt remembr thngs how i use to remembr earlier..what is the reasn for this.

Excessive anger, memory problems could be early sings of stress and depression. Consult near by Psychiatrist. Time being start exercise and Yoga socially pranayam will help you
May be you are suffering from depression. Contact psychiatrist nearby.

How to control anger during pregnancy