Anger, mood swings.
I am suffering from pcos and breast cyst problem. I am on medication since last 2 years. I have a problem that i frequently have mood swings nothing seems good to me. I get angry on small small things very frequently since my childhood. One thing I also want to tell that i dont have any support from my parents side. Things are so difficult with me that i even don't want to live with them. I am also having sleeping disorder. I get irritated very frequently on such small things. And in my mind there is always one negative thought going on. I imagine things a lot. I have a lot of negativity surround me. I do things though i know it very well that what i am doing is not right. I don't have any control on my mind. Please recommend me some therapy or some exercise so that i can overcome from my problem.

Probably  you are not getting well  with your parents because you do not agree with them. May be in ur childhood, things were different and they were doing anything for you. May be now they are fed up of ur over expectations and you are not able to accept it!!
I would suggest you to consult a psychologist in ur city and understand yourself better.
There are a few things you need to take into consideration: 1. treatment for PCOS needs to be continued with proper follow up with the gynecologist. 2. Mood symptoms appear to be very significant and have been present since a long time. This is obviously causing you distress, and affecting your functioning. 3. Sleep disorder: it is possibly secondary to your mood symptoms.
Consult a psychiatrist. The right medication will help you relax, and you will be able to face the daily challenges. Also , try yoga and meditation to help you relax. Practice deep breathing. Divert your mind by spending time with friends and family. Keep yourself occupied with some activity that you enjoy. Take out some time for yourself daily.
If you begin to feel suicidal or hopeless, consult a psychiatrist immediately.
Your problem apears to be very long duration manily difficulty in mood dycontrol. It may be due to hypesensitivity to criticism or towards the things that does not go according to you. It appears to be a personality issue. Contact any psycholost that will help you in mood controll. If it dosn't work medication are abailble but it may be your second option as you are having PCOC ard it you may increase on your weight.
consult psychologist, if it dose'nt work consult psychiatrist.
yoga, meditation.