Anger management
I have uncontrollable anger and I shout at anyone who comes in my way when I'm angry, even if it has nothing to do with them. I am unable to control this. Is counselling effective to overcome this or should I need to take any further treatments for this?

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Poor control of anger is one of the common problems for which people seek psychological help.It is more common among adolescents and young adults and gets better with age. The cause can be varied from personality issues, psychological conflicts, poor impulse control. It can be remedied with psychological counselling,medications or both.