Anal Itching
After the birth of my child i am experiencing tremendous itching in my anal area and dirt come which look like ata sort of, this problem hv started in 2013 approxi in Aug shwd to 4 doc but did not cured n now m doing Ayurvedic... plz tell me as i am in proper track or no.. really worried since it is not gettin cured...

Dr. D. Anuradha
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Chennai
I have to see the lesions to diagnose and treat you. You could probably be suffering from a fungal infection or worm infestation. check your sugars and show to a good doctor. I'm not sure how effective your homeopathy treatment would be.