Itching problem
Can a girl can have itching in vagiana in second time sex also why this happens what is the reason behind this please answer my question it's a humble request to you

Clean it properly if there is itching.
Connect
Hello It's an infection that is why you are getting itching
●𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁  𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 . ●𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗰 ●𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 1.5 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗳. ●𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁. ●𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲     𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀.
U May fungal infection or UTI u can meet a gynecologist for same Or visit our clinic or consult us online We I’ll issue u prescription
Or you can consult me directly or visit my clinic 9 8 7 166 8 33 44 Or fill query form below : we will get back to you https://drmongaclinic.com
Some tests might be required basis which we’ll be in a better position to guide and assist you further.