Anal Fistula
Is laser treatment good and permanent solution for anal fistula??? I'm very much scared of pain and blood, that is why still i didn't consult doctor for anal fistula. I'm suffering from almost 8months. Now I'm very scared where it might end. Can I go ahead with laser treatment??? I came across about it in glamyohealth

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Fiber diet and stool softener, local hemorrhoid ointment