Anal fissures
I have been suffering from with fissures fr the past 7months, consulted several doctors but no use. Did colonoscopy, but nothing figured out, everything is perfect. What could be the problem then? I can't bear pain. I can't even sit initially pain was on the surface where tears were there, now, tears are healed but inside the anal canal, I can't bear pair and ulcer., can anyone help me.. Being 18 and time to attend college, it's very sad and few times I feel like can't do anything.. Can't even attend the college, do dinner work.. Plz help me.

Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Sexologist 3 yrs exp Bangalore

You will become better by using Ayurveda medicines for your problem. Just need more interrogation to prescribe medicine. Sitz bath in warm water helps you to reduce pain. Visit nearby Ayurveda physician or contact me through practo direct.