Anal fissures

I have been suffering from with fissures fr the past 7months, consulted several doctors but no use. Did colonoscopy, but nothing figured out, everything is perfect. What could be the problem then? I can't bear pain. I can't even sit initially pain was on the surface where tears were there, now, tears are healed but inside the anal canal, I can't bear pair and ulcer., can anyone help me.. Being 18 and time to attend college, it's very sad and few times I feel like can't do anything.. Can't even attend the college, do dinner work.. Plz help me.
views-icons 44 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Sexologist 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You will become better by using Ayurveda medicines for your problem. Just need more interrogation to prescribe medicine. Sitz bath in warm water helps you to reduce pain. Visit nearby Ayurveda physician or contact me through practo direct.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?