Anal fissures
I have been suffering from anal Fissures for more than a month. I am confused whether i should go for allopathy or ayurveda or homeopathy. Its the inital stage and i want to cure it without any surgery. My age is 27.

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Your concern is genuine the earlier the better it is managed
Consult with me through this app for proper guide to management