Anal fissure

I'm taking MDR tuberculosis drugs for the past 10 months in the same way im suffering from anal fissure ...is MDR drugs cause anal fissure ..please help me how to come out of the problem..

Hello.. Well I haven't seen any side effect of anal fissures being reported due to taking tb drug s...it's better you go to general surgeon and get examined first, confirm the fissure and then plan for fissurectomy....need not worry thank you

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  No. Never came across a case of anal fissure being cause by the TB drugs. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Let him examine you and suggest you further treatment. Drink plenty of fluids and have a high fiber diet. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
Get evaluated for TB of intestine...obtain biopsy from fissure tissue and do TBPCR