Anal Bleeding & Pain
Hello !! I've been through following problem from several days. During bowel movement I feel pain in my anus & sometimes it leads to bleeding as well. The pain is for several hours leading to discomfort in sitting & standing . Moreover, the bleeding is not continuous , it occurs after some days but I feel anal pain whenever I have bowel movement. Please guide what is it and when I need to consult the doctor ?? Is it a severe problem ??

Dr. R. Kamalakannan
Gastroenterologist 18 yrs exp Chennai

you have ANAL FISSURE. It is not a serious issue but warrant early treatment for complete cure .
Consult with general surgeon/ surgical gastroenterologist in ur place.