Anal abscess
I have an anal abscess which was formed 5 days ago. I did visit my family doctor and he prescribed a therapy of antibiotics and painkillers. I fell a very sharp pain near the abscess region,and it doesn't seem to be controlled even after taking painkillers. How many days will it take to heal

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Need detailed history and evaluation
take online consultation for treatment