Aman baghel
Hello sir, I am suffering from myopia and wear spectacles of power of-1.5 in both the eyes ..I want to get rid of my spectacles as soon as possible as I have to join defence forces...so I request u to suggest me some ayurvedic treatment or process so that it can help in reducing my power or it will be better if I get rid of spectacles...I will be really thankful to u if u could help me..

Dr. Ankur
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Delhi

Use triphala ghirit and saptamrit loha
Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Nasya n netra tarpana is best ayurved therapy for all eye disorders.consult ayurved panchkarma physician. For more details Fb.com/shashwatayurvedam ,www.shashwatayurvedam.com
wash ur eyes with triphala water.