Am I Overweight?
My weight is 67.3kg and my height is around 1.78-1.85m. Am I overweight? I've checked my bmi in various places but they say I'm not. Is there any alternative way to check?

Yes you are overweight. Take high fibre diet n low fat n carbohydrates diet plan and do exercises Stop eating outside foods and packets foods junkfoods and processed foods. Contact me through practo direct consultation

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+101
Chat with a dietician
You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
As per the credentials what you have mentioned, you are not overweight. Still if you feel so, go for Body composition analysis test. If you have bone weight or muscle mass on little higher side,that's not an issue. Only in case you have higher fat mass or fat percentage, then it is an issue. You can consult me through practo for further advice on weightloss.