Am I Depressed?
I have shown several symptoms of depression for the past 6-8 weeks, including loss of interest and motivation, loss of appetite, increased sleeping, bouts of emotional numbness, tiredness and fatigue, lack of focus, and thoughts of self-harm, which I used to struggle with in the past. I do not want to assume that I have depression, because I do have good days still, sometimes 2-3 at a time, and I don't always feel depressed. Just concerned enough to want a professional diagnosis.

The symptoms you are describing suggest having depression but needs detailed assessment like if it's persistent and is it causing any sociooccupational dysfunction. Consult me online or consult psychiatrist in person.
Consult psychiatrist