Am done with 2 PRP sessions.
Hi, even after 2 PRP Sessions i didn't see any results. Still am having hair fall like before treatment. When i can expect results, I mean when my hair fall stop's.

PRP therapy is not standardised. Only few centres follow strict guidelines and so results may vary. Ask your centre if they can measure the platelet count in PRP sample which should be around 4 to 5 times the baseline value.
Usually in PRP treatment,  it takes 3 to 4 months to show the resulr. Please  continue the treatment.
Usually at the end of four sessions.. for detailed information do direct online consultation by sending photos