Alopecia recovery
Hi I am 27 years. I am been suffering from Alopecia. I am going through Ayurvedic treatment, good thing is that I have regaining my hair but the quality of my hair is very thin comparatively. Also, hair gap is more than the non effected area. I want to know how long does it takes to recover from Alopecia and how long does it take to improve the quality of my thin hair. Medicine: Jathaa and Sheersha P.oil Please let me know soon I am bit worried about this.

At least 6 months u must continue that treatment

+164
Chat with a doctor
How much time u have problem that much time required  fr recovery e.g.if u have pbm since 2yrs u required a 2yrs fr recovery
Take rasayan like narsinhrasayan