Alopecia on my hair
Hi I am facing problem with alopecia. Is that normal or is this something rare? Is that querable? How long it takes to get rid of it?

Dr. Jain Amit Prakash
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Pune

Hi.. Yes this is alopecia and this is not rare. It can be treated with Ayurvedic medicines. It will take 5-6 months generally
consult Ayurvedic physician
Ayurveda
This is happening due to increased conversion of testosterone to DHT and reduced nutrition to scalp and hair follicles. Thus, hair become weak from their roots(follicles) and acclerate hair fall. The good news is that this is easily treatable with ayurvedic tablets. These tablets block conversion of testosterone to DHT. At the same time, these tablets nourish hair follicles making hair strong and prevent hair fall. Please let me know if you have any other disease or abnormal symptoms. Otherwise, this is easily managed with our wedel capsules. Regards Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar Pune