Hair Loss and may be alopecia
Earlier my hair was very thick and strong but I didn't take care of them I used to do shampoo them once in 2 weeks and pull it to twist it according to me and now they become very dull and weak and fall very easily and I doubt that this is alopecia. I always have mustard oil and any of  shampoo than I found at my home (clinic plus, head and shoulders, Sunsilk etc) so, i want to do my hair again like before but how

There are special Medications and shampoos available for that. Kindly consult me privately
Tap consult now to start proper medications

Need more details about your condition, kindly go for a consultation