Alopecia areta

Which type of minoxidil is best for fast hair growth?? Currently i using minoxidil 5% USP solution( mintop forte) .It's my third bottle ,my hair is growing but very slow..and plz give suggestions

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This is a common condition, and probably indicates a disturbed immune system. You may be having a condition called alopecia areata, if there are well defined patches of hair loss. Other diagnosis may also be possible and can be ascertained while consulting. Treatment is simple and has different approaches. You need to discuss with a dermatologist to understand it at length. Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. A healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.
Minoxidil is not a solution to the root cause of Alopecia Areata, Meet a Skin specialist and discuss to prevent recurrences.