Alopecia areta
Hi doctor. Im 22 yr old student. I had severe hair fall for past one year.after consulting the doctor it got reduced completely & the problem was fungal infection due to dandruff. I use logihair and renocia tablets for hair growth. I use nu hair oil ,anaphylse scalp lotion, and q-sera serum for hair thickness. But for past one month i had this itchy and oval patch in my head and came to know its the starting stage of alopecia areta. They suggested minoxidil . What percentage should i use?? And is there any natural remedies to cure this alopecia areta?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I am not aware of any safe and tested natural therapies. Five percent of minoxidil may be fine but you'll need more medications . be under regular follow up of your dermatologist. Hope this helps, warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bangalore