Hair loss alopecia areta
I had a problem of alopecia areta long back and was cured after spending a lot. And again I got the same problem on different place on my head. Is there any way to get this solved in a affordable way and i have dandruff too &the moment i take headbath its good after after a day my hair gets oily without applying oil.

Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Hi Alopecia areata can be cured by simple medications . Doesn't cost you much for the treatment . Dandruff is mild fungal infection of the scalp.. you just need antifungal shampoo for long duration Better to consult in person Thanks