Alopecia areta

Hello,i have alopecia areta.Due to this i lost beared at few places and it's not growing back.And i have a circle patch on my back of the head due to this disease.At first i was constant but suddenly it's growing back.After touching you can feel it like fungus skin or very soft( no hair at that patch).currently i am using MORR 5%. I Had used monoxidil which is very useful for my beard and side lock...but iam not satisfied by it.plz suggest me some treatment . It's kinda feel embarrassing in college.

Doctor Answers (1) on Alopecia areta

Thanks for the query.
This is a common condition, and probably indicates a disturbed immune system. You have a  condition called alopecia areata, if there are well defined patches of hair loss. Other diagnosis may also be possible and can be ascertained while consulting. Treatment is simple and has different approaches. You need to discuss with a dermatologist to understand it at length.
Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally.
A healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.