Alopecia areata
I recently got to know that I have alopecia areata. I have been prescribed flukort topical , tacrolimus topical , hautvit , proanalge , oral betamethasone . I can see my hair's growing back. I just want to know for how long I should continue the meds. It's been one n half month already and can alopecia come back again?

Hello there. the treatment and the duration of treatment differs from patient to patient and also depending on the degree of hair loss. if you have gained your hair back, i would suggest you to continue the same treatment for at least a month and also have a diet high in biotin. yes your alopecia can return. consult your dermatologist for further opinion. best regards, Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.