Alopecia areata
I have been suffering from alopecia areata for many years now. The hair goes in small circle and it grows back again after few months. But this time the hair is not growing back. What should I do?
162 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Prakash Kumar Khute
Dermatologist 5 yrs exp Delhi
Alopecia areata is chronic recurrent diaease. You need to understand that there is no cure for this but hair can be regrown to various extents however the disease many times goes by itself and never come back. There is some protocol and recommendations which we dermatologist follow while treating alopecia areata so I suggest you to please consult a dermatologist for planning your management. Warm wishes Dr Prakash Khute
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?